New Dead Ringer Snake Eyes Series-3 Smith & Wesson Shield Night Sights
1ST Response Home Defense
What are the advantages of Dead Ringers Snake Eyes pistol sights? When faced with self-defense or close quarters situations, it is paramount that one be able to acquire the target as quickly as possible. Snake Eyes design lends itself to the natural shooting position, while allowing quick target acquisition with minimal learning curve. Even in low-light conditions, the tritium front and rear sights glow continuously. Additionally, Snake Eyes is manufactured with 100% military grade metals, making it both durable and reliable, and differentiating it from the plastic sights on the market today.
Pistol Shown NOT Included!
- Tritium Front and Rear Night Sight System
- Durable Metal Construction
- White Ring for Daytime, Green Dots Glow at Night
- Quick Target Acquisition in Low Light
- Easy Installation
- Front and Rear Night Sight Combo
- Front sight has tritium surrounded by Lexan sleeve, that appears white during the day and glows green at night
- Rear sight contains optical Lexan ghost ring insert which will glow during daylight and low light conditions (does not glow continuously at night like tritium) as well as two tritium inserts on either side surrounded by Lexan sleeve, that appears white during the day and glows green at night
- Rear Sight is a press fit application and should be done by a professional gun smith to avoid potential harm to slide or sight
- All necessary role pins and screws provided
- Smith & Wesson: Shield
- MPN: DR4418
Check out our eBay store for more great deals.
Width: 9.00 (in)
Height: 12.00 (in)
Depth: 1.00 (in)
Sorry, there are no reviews for this product yet.