- 430 foot-per-second speed and 164 foot-pounds of energy powerShoot with buck-stopping speed, power, and accuracy.
- Brilliant bullpup designWith its release behind the trigger, gain the benefits of a longer power stroke—more push for more speed!
- 13” wide un-cocked or 9” ready to firePlay this one close to the chest with its slim profile.
- Under 28.26” longIngenious engineering packs professional-level power into an extra-sleek package.
- Folding stirrup for field-friendly cocking and targetingUnfold the stirrup and you’ve got rope cocking leverage or use it as a collapsible bi-pod for extra stability.
- Complete accessory package4x32mm illuminated scope
Three 20” 400-grain carbon arrows with field points
- Ball bearing retention springMaintain consistent arrow retention and repeatable shooting results
- Anti-dry fire and auto safety
- 5-year limited warranty
|Velocity||Up to 430 fps|
|Width (axle-to-axle) Cocked||9.00 in|
|Width (axle-to-axle) Uncocked||13.00 in|
|Draw Weight||200 lbs|
|Power Stroke||15.00 in|
|Product Length||28.26 in|
|String Length||33.78 in|
|Overall Length||28.26 in|
Allows for a comfortable grip while impeding the user from placing their fingers in the travel patch of the string and cables.
Stop string vibration and aid in noise reduction.
For secure arrow storage while helping to maintain a slim profile.
Allows for the mounting of a model specific cranking device to help reduce cocking effort.
Allows for a customizable fit for the shooters preference.
Protects the user from getting fingers near the flight path to avoid contact with the string and cables.
Exclusive folding design that can be used as a Bi-pod or as a stand on the range or in a ground blind.
Unique retention spring design that offers no exposure or potential contact with the string of cocking aid
The ADF (Anti Dry Fire) Trigger is a state of the art mechanism that protects user from moving the safety from "safe" to the "fire" position without an arrow in place.
Sorry, there are no reviews for this product yet.