PSE Levitate RH 70 (Gun Ship)
Purpose built, 3.6 pounds, and tough as hell. Engineered to maximize every benefit high-performance carbon has to offer, every riser is meticulously hand laid by skilled craftsmen in the USA. Featuring PSE’s proprietary Dead Frequency Carbon layup, the LEVITATE is dead in your hand and ultra-quiet on the shot. It’s powered by the all-new wider based E2 Cam System featuring a brand new, unrivaled bearing design for ultimate stability and increased accuracy, reduced friction for a smoother feel, and faster speeds at all draw lengths.
The draw cycle and let-off have also been optimized at all draw lengths so regardless of your module position, expect maximized performance. Every single detail from the cable guard to bushings and axles to strings have been super tuned to create a bow that rises above them all. Experience it for yourself at a PSE pro shop near you.
Mass Weight: 3.6 lbs
• Specifically designed for maximum energy transfer from limbs to arrow.
• Maximizes performance across all draw length ranges for improved speeds at long and short draw lengths.
• Cam payout tracks are 15% wider for greater load distribution across the axle, resulting in a more stable and consistent shot.
• New bearing system has been built and tested to hold up under the most extreme repetitive use.
• E2 & S2 cams are both offered with HL (90%-80%) and LL (75%-65%) letoff mods.
• Wider and more robust draw stops help to provide an amazingly solid back wall for the ultimate shooting experience.
Sorry, there are no reviews for this product yet.